pondělí 15. července 2013

ColorConspiracy - Texturize 2.0 collection

Finally I got the chance to work with these fantastic papers from ColorConspiracy. Although I have all three new collection at home now, for this layout I used only Texturized 2.0 collection and it was fun!


On the grey one I used a little bit of gesso, and some embossing powder with glitter from Stampendous. Then I painted the gesso with watercolors in purple shades. 


Underneath the photo I used some solid coloured cardstock and two shades of tissue paper, paper doily, and coloured thread. 


Around the photo I made circle from Queen Co goosebumps and candy stripers.


The title "beautiful" is made out of some old BasicGrey chipboards 
sprayed with purple spray and finished with Glossy Accents. 


...and of course some thickers alphabet.


Have a lovely day,
Anna

1 komentář: