středa 26. června 2013

Grill party

Summer parties are in the full swing, so it was time to document some of the lovely things we were having :)


GRILL PARTY


For the backround I used white textured cardstock, and I spayed it with Mr. Huey´s Manila spray. Title is made out fo thickers from Amy Tangerine.



For the PARTY title I used white thickers with Glossy Accents on top - and sprinkled it with some glitter.  by the way, I never thought I will be a glitter girl, but it happened and I´m loving it!


Under the first photo I tucked these fantatci cork embelishments from Little Yellow Bicycle and I also used some vellum stickers from Studio Calico. 


For the second photo I used a "real life" embeslishment - I saved these bottle caps from some special belgium beers and flattened them with little hammer. 


Have a lovely day and thanks for reading!
Anna

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat