čtvrtek 20. června 2013

Sketch inspiration

Once in a couple months I have to make a sketch for our Papero amo blog. Although I love using one photo on the layout, I decided it would be more useful for other girls to make a two-photo sketch.


I created a simple page with photos of my cousins´ winter wedding.


The page is created mostly with Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection papers.
I LOVE the colors!


What I enjoyed most while creativng this layout was making of the title (princess in czech language) - it is made out of  Thickers from Amy Tangerine. I layed them out on the scrap piece of paper and then spayed it with orange Mr. Huey´s. Then I lifted all the letters and reposioned them just a touch and pressed them down again. This created sort of a white shadow.


I cut out feathers from the coloured tissue paper, and one from basic white cardstock using a template from my previous DIY. The white feather I wrapped in turqoise Garn und Mehr twine.


The rest of the title is made out of various stiker aplhabets 
and Echo park Sweet girl paper pad.


As always, I HAD to use couple of enamel dots in various colours,
 and the journaling was made on my lovely old typewriter.

Have a lovely day and thanks for dropping by :)
Anna


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat